Postal address: Boyd Graduate Studies Research Center, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602
Email address: Changho (dot) Han (at) uga (dot) edu
Office: Room 606
I am a Limited Term Assistant Professor at the University of Georgia.
is primarily in algebraic geometry. In particular, I am mainly interested in geometric and arithmetic properties of moduli spaces, and also interested in enumerative problems. See my
research statement for more details on my mathematical interests.
I got PhD degree in Mathematics at Harvard University. My graduate advisor is Joe Harris.
Here is my
Papers and preprints
- Stable log quadrics (temporary title), with Anand Deopurkar.
- Arithmetic inflection formulae for linear series on hyperelliptic curves,
with Ethan Cotterill and Ignacio Darago.
- Arithmetic of the moduli of hyperelliptic curves and principally polarized Abelian surfaces over global fields, with June Park.
Submitted. pdf, arXiv
- Stable log surfaces, admissible covers, and canonical curves of genus 4, with Anand Deopurkar.
Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, tran8225 (2020). Online, pdf, arXiv, Thesis
- Arithmetic of the moduli of semistable elliptic surfaces, with June Park.
Mathematische Annalen, 375 (2019). pp 1745--1760. Online, pdf, arXiv
I have taught the following at the University of Georgia:
- Math 2250, as an instructor (Calculus I), Spring 2020
- Math 1113, as an instructor (precalculus), Fall 2019
I have taught the following courses at Harvard:
- Math 1b, as a coaching fellow (integration, series and differential equations) and as a teaching fellow, Spring 2019
- Math 1b, as a teaching fellow (integration, series and differential equations), Fall 2017
- Math 21b, as a teaching fellow (linear algebra and differential equations), Spring 2017
- Math 258Y, as a course assistant (graduate topics course on degenerations in algebraic geometry), Fall 2016
- Math 1b, as a teaching fellow (integration, series and differential equations), Fall 2015